Pack UHF B210 DSP Solo V2 Prodipe mit mikrophon series 21 VL21
Anstatt von 334,25 CHF
Inklusive 0,37 CHF für Ökosteuer
UHF B210 DSP Solo V2 Prodipe Wireless dynamic Mic vocalist. Use the new UHF B210 DSP, Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology equipped, to reproduce the musicality of your instruments and turn wireless into wired! Ready for the mic's 21 series, Use the new UHF B210 DSP bodypacks to your VL21-C instrument mic to reproduce the musicality of your instruments and turn wireless into wired!
PACK UHF DSP VL21 LANEN
This pack consists of following elements:
- A wireless UHF B210 DSP SOLO
- An instrument mic VL21 Violin
UHF B210 DSP Solo
Use the new UHF B210 DSP bodypacks to reproduce the musicality of your instruments and turn wireless into wired!
We've added a new, high performing Digital Signal Processor (DSP) to manage the frequencies in all our wireless systems.
DSP technology gives greater wireless stability and precision, practically matching the type of sound quality you would expect from a wired system. Relish the uncompromising sound balance when you sing or play in wireless.
Instrument mic VL21 Violin :
- Excellent natural sound.
- Very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB).
- UHF compatible (with Prodipe UHF Lanen Series 21 - sold separately and available soon).
- Flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting.
- Lightweight rubber clamp specific to the instrument.
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adaptor ensures that the mic lead is properly positioned on your instrument (48V phantom power supply required for wired connection)
VL21 Violin mic:
- Kind of microphone : Condenser
- Directivity : Cardioid
- Output impedance : 2.2 KΩ
- Sensitivity : -47dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Pression max. SPL : 140dB
- Signal - noise : 68dB
- Frequency response : 50Hz - 20KHz
System - principal fonctions:
- Bandwith: 630 - 680MHz
- Frequencies: 100
- Dynamic range: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 20KHz
- Range: 60m
- Power consumption: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Power source:LR6 (AA) 1.5V ×2 (approx. 8h)
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V
- S/N Ratio: >96dB
- RX Sensitivity: <-94dBm
- Unbalanced audio output: 6.35mm Jack
- Balanced audio output: XLR
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.