UHF B210 DSP Lavalier Duo Prodipe Wireless UHF
Anstatt von 433,00 CHF
Inklusive 0,40 CHF für Ökosteuer
UHF B210 DSP Lavalier Duo Prodipe Digital Signal Processor (DSP), the Duo model consists of two UHF bodypacks, channel display screen and accessible mute button, with an all-metal receiver (BNC antenna, balanced XLR and unbalanced Jack output), LED lights. The new Prodipe Lavalier mic is specially designed for people on the move, it boasts a tailor-made cardioid capsule for singing & vocals
UHF B210 DSP Lavalier Duo
The new Prodipe UHF B210 DSP Lavalier mic is specially designed for people on the move.
Comfortable and light, it boasts a tailor-made cardioid capsule for singing and vocals.
- DSP circuit
- Automatic IR search and selection of 100 available UHF frequencies
- Mini XLR connections on the UHF B210 DSP bodypack
- 2 balanced XLR output + 1 unbalanced Jack output (Mixed).
- 4 B210 DSP Duo systems can be used simultaneously
OPTION: can be connected to the B210 DSP bodypack
- Lavalier P2L lapel mic: a small diaphragm condenser Lavalier mic which respects the timbre of your voice and is just as effective at conferences as it is during presentations.
- Headset STL : the new Prodipe headset mic is specially designed for people on the move. It adapts perfectly to your morphology. Comfortable and light, it boasts a tailor made cardioid cartridge for singing and vocals
Connect your Series 21 mic to the UHF B210 DSP Solo bodypack:
- SB21 Sax & Brass,
- VL21 Violin & Alto,
- GL21 Guitar & Ukulele,
- BL21 Contrabass,
- CL21 Cello
- Type: Small diaphragm condenser
- Directivity: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity: -37dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa - 1KHz)
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 18 KHz
- Output impedance: ≤200Ω
- Cable lenght:1m
- Bandwith: 630 - 680MHz
- Frequencies: 2 x 50
- Dynamic range: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 20KHz
- Range: 60m
System - Transmitter:
- Power: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Sensitivity: RX < -94dBm
- Power source: LR6 (AA) 1.5V ×2 (approx. 8h)
System - Receiver:
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V S/N RATIO >96dB
- Unbalanced audio output: 1 x Jack 6.35 mm (mixed)
- Balanced audio output: 2 x XLR
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.