UHF GB21 Lanen Kabelloses UHF-System für E-Gitarren und Bassgitarren Prodipe
Inklusive 0,40 CHF für Ökosteuer
UHF GB21 Guitar / Bass Lanen, Wireless UHF Prodipe, Wireless System Bass/Guitar. This UHF system has been designed for electric guitars, electro acoustic guitars and bass guitars. The specially adapted impedance means that you can reproduce the high definition sound of a wired system in UHF
UHF GB21 Guitar / Bass Lanen UHF Wireless Prodipe
UHF Lanen Wireless dynamic mics. UHF GB21 Guitar / Bass Lanen, Wireless UHF Prodipe, Wireless System Bass/Guitar.
This UHF system has been designed for electric guitars, electro acoustic guitars and bass guitars.
The specially adapted impedance means that you can reproduce the high definition sound of a wired system in UHF
We also made sure that the electronics for the UHF side would prevent any interference, and that signal integrity would be optimized no matter what the conditions.
Now your instruments can really strut their stuff in UHF with absolutely no compromise on sound quality.
- PLL with 100 preset frequencies
- Frequency range: 600MHz to 635MHz
- Active cable (for the UHF Lanen GB21) can be connected to the 6.35mm Jack on your guitar/bass
- 100 channel receiver: 6.35 mm output Jack + XLR
What about this system?
"Whatever wireless system you're using, the most important aspects are the audio quality and the stability. We've made the UHF GB21 GUITAR/BASS system in metal to give you perfect insulation, and adapted the impedance for electric, electro-acoustic, and bass guitars. All this to make sure your UHF sound is the same as wired sound: dynamic, rich and balanced.
The UHF wireless system uses an extremely stable phase-locked loop circuit and a dual antenna/dual receiver analogue wireless system (True Diversity) to prevent interference problems and guarantee signal integrity at all times.
Now your instruments can really strut their stuff in UHF with absolutely no compromise on sound."
Ludovic Lanen - Sound Engineer
- Receiving mode: UHF True Diversity
- Number of channels: 100 PLL selectable frequencies
- Frequency range: 600MHz at 635MHz
- S/N Ratio: >85dB
- Total harmonic distorsion: <0.3% à 1KHz
- Bandwidth: 30 at 18000Hz (±3dB)
- Range in meters: approx 100m
- Outputs: Jack (unbalanced) XLR (balanced)
- RF squelch: >80dB
- Weight: 800g
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 210mm x 160mm x 53 mm
- Connections: MiniXLR with Jack 6.35mm active cable
- Max output power: 8mW
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Battery (non supply) : alkaline battery (AA) or rechargeable battery NiMH type
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts. This equipment conforms to the requirements of the R&TTE 99/5/CE European Directive.
The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.