Prodipe Pro 10S V3. Active Sub Woofer 10" Studio Monitors 150 Watts
Including CHF2.00 for ecotax
Pro 10S V3 Prodipe by Prodipe Switzerland. Active Sub Woofer 10" Studio Monitors 150 Watt. PRODIPE Studio Monitors will beco me Studio Favourites! Designed for Professionals and Home-Studios. Combinated with PRO 5 V3, PRO 8 V3 satellites, the base transmitter Pro 10S allows you create a perfectly adapted environment and a high sound distribution.
Pro 10S V3
A professional 150 Watt RMS 10" subwoofer designed to work alongside any of Prodipe’s studio monitors.
Our Pro5, Pro8 and Pro10S speakers are in constant evolution, and it gives us great pleasure to present our all new version 3:
- Fibreglass cone woofers.
- New amplification electronics for more dynamism and accuracy.
- The woofer cones are now in fibreglass. Using fibreglass in all our speakers means that we’ve been able to increase performance and dynamism, the frequency response is even more linear and the quality of the listening is wonderfully natural.
- The transducer magnets are shielded by anodised steel covers.
- The active filtering has been completely overhauled to ensure that the crossover frequency doesn’t suffer from any accidents or bumps, and that the subwoofer phase reversal and low-cut are adjustable.
- The casing is made of high density wood to give the sound a high level of consistency and to eliminate any unwanted vibration.
- Unlike many of the other manufacturers, we made the decision to put the bass reflex port at the front of the subwoofer to improve the decompression on the bass response. This makes it much easier to find the best position for the speaker.
- There are ample connectors for an all-round use: XLR/TRS 6.35 Jack for a balanced connection, and Cinch (RCA) for an unbalanced connection.
- A compact, elegant design with a well-finished exterior.
- Woofer: 10” fibreglass cone
- Frequency Response: 36Hz—150Hz
- Rating power: 150W RMS
- XLR (3-pin),
- RCA & 1/4" TRS - 10k Ohm
- Balanced / Unbalanced
- Amplication: Bi-amp
- Dimension: 383(H)×355(W)×398(D) mm
- N.W.: 18 kgs