- On sale!
Jammate RockFrog Ultra Mobile Guitar USB Sound Card
Including CHF0.37 for ecotax
JamMate RockFrog, you don't need to mess with audio cables, effectors, and guitar amps. You are finally free from the analog guitar world. Just plug your electric guitar or Bass guitar to your PC or Mac through the RockFrog and you are ready to play. With the Native Instruments - GUITAR COMBOS included.
• Plug & Play with USB
With the JamMate RockFrog, you don't need to mess with audio cables, effectors, and guitar amps.
You are finally free from the analog guitar world. Just plug your electric guitar or Bass guitar to
your PC or Mac through the RockFrog and you are ready to play.
• No amp needed: your computer is the amplifier
Make music directly into your PC. You don't need a microphone or audio interface card.
Connecting RockFrog to your guitar is all you need.
• Support both ASIO2.0 and WDM at the same time
You can listen your guitar sound with amp simulator's effectors and the MP3 files through the output
jack of RockFrog simultaneously.
Driver ASIO2 Windows® and Mac OS X compatible
• The lowest latency
You can feel more natural guitar sounds without reducing attack & sustain after picking guitar string.
• Clean, professional digital sound
The audio signal from your guitar will be instantly converted to a digital signal.
Then the signal travels through the USB connection without any loss or noise.
The best practice environment ever with the built-in Headphone amp!
The RockFrog has a built-in Headphone Jack. You can monitor your playing with headphones directly from your guitar.
The built-in stereo audio output is also provided for connection to other line level gear.
With the Native Instruments - GUITAR COMBOS included
- Guitar Amp & FX Modeling Software
$100 worth of amp simulator software is included.
GUITAR COMBOS perfectly recreate three classic combos, using the same critically acclaimed technology that has already won GUITAR RIG 16 industry awards. The package includes AC BOX COMBO, PLEXI COMBO and TWANG COMBO. The lovingly emulated tube combos have an absolutely authentic, warm and dynamic sound, producing the purest of tones. Their flexible nature allows them to be used both as stand-alone applications and as plug-ins. The 100 professional presets included in the package only hint at the wide musical spectrum covered by these classic amps and at the potential they offer.
• Basic Features Common To All 3 Combos
• Noise Gate
• Pre-amp effects
• Amplifier, Cabinet, Mic
• Post-amp effects
• Preset manager for 64 presets with drag and drop
• Play live or record on Windows or Mac OS X ! 32 or 64 bit
Lastest driver : http://www.usbband.com/
The GUITAR COMBOS: offer various components in a pre-defined signal flow as well as presets.
- 1-in 2-out multi purpose USB audio interface
- 1/4” direct instrument input for Electric guitars and Basses
- 1/4” Stereo headphone output
- One channel recording and two channel playback at the same time; full duplex
- Zero latency Monitoring
- WDM, MME, ASIO, and DirectSound support
Audio Interface Specifications
USB Audio Interface
- USB Connection (DP, DN), USB type B connector
- Headphone out (switched with Direct guitar out), 1/4 inch TRS phone Jack
- USB bus-powered, Common ground
-Output Impedance: less than 50 ohm
-Maximum Output level: +3.5dBV @ 0dB, unbalanced
- Maximum Output: +3.5dBV @ 0dB (THD < 0.1%) into 32 ohm
- Working Range: 32 ~ 300 ohm
- S/N: 83dBA @ 44.1kHz
- S/(N+D): 73dB @ -1.0dB analog input
- S/N: 84dBA @ 44.1kHz
- S/(N+D): 75dB @ -1.0dB analog input
- WDM/ ASIO 2.0/ VST/ Core Audio
Minimum System Requirements
< PC >
Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent and compatible CPU
Motherboard with chipset supporting the Intel Pentium 4
256MB of RAM
One available USB port
Microsoft Windows(R) operating system
< Mac >
Macintosh with G4 or better processor
256MB of RAM
One available USB port
Mac OS 10.3 or higher