Pack UHF B210 DSP Solo V2 Prodipe with Series 21 mics SB21
Including CHF0.37 for ecotax
UHF B210 DSP Solo V2 Prodipe Wireless dynamic Mic. Use the new UHF B210 DSP, Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology equipped, to reproduce the musicality of your instruments and turn wireless into wired! Ready for the mic's 21 series, Use the new UHF B210 DSP bodypacks to your SB21 instrument mic to reproduce the musicality of your instruments and turn wireless into wired!
PACK UHF DSP SB21 LANEN
This pack consists of following elements:
- A wireless system UHF B210 DSP SOLO
- An instrument mic SB21 Sax & Brass Lanen
UHF B210 DSP Solo
Use the new UHF B210 DSP bodypacks to reproduce the musicality of your instruments and turn wireless into wired!
We've added a new, high performing Digital Signal Processor (DSP) to manage the frequencies in all our wireless systems.
DSP technology gives greater wireless stability and precision, practically matching the type of sound quality you would expect from a wired system. Relish the uncompromising sound balance when you sing or play in wireless.
SB21 Sax & Bass Lanen : the SB21 Lanen Sax & Brass has been designed for alto saxophones, tenor saxophones, trumpets, trombones, tubas, French horns et all other brass instruments.
- Excellent natural sound.
- Very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB).
- UHF compatible
- Flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting.
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adaptor ensures that the mic lead is properly positioned on your instrument (48V phantom power supply required for wired connection).
SB21 Sax & Brass mic:
- Kind of microphone : Condenser
- Directivity : Cardioid
- Output impedance : 2.2 KΩ
- Sensitivity : -47dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Pression max. SPL : 140dB
- Signal - noise : 68dB
- Frequency response : 50Hz - 20KHz
System - principal fonctions:
- Bandwith: 630 - 680MHz
- Frequencies: 100
- Dynamic range: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 20KHz
- Range: 60m
- Power consumption: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Power source:LR6 (AA) 1.5V ×2 (approx. 8h)
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V
- S/N Ratio: >96dB
- RX Sensitivity: <-94dBm
- Unbalanced audio output: 6.35mm Jack
- Balanced audio output: XLR
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.