UHF B210 DSP Duo Prodipe Wireless UHF for Series 21 mics, lavalier & Headset
Including CHF0.37 for ecotax
UHF B210 DSP Duo Prodipe Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology equipped, the Duo model consists of two UHF bodypacks, channel display screen and easily accessible mute button, along with an all-metal receiver (BNC antenna, balanced XLR output, unbalanced Jack output), LED lights! Ready for the mic's 21 series, mic lavalier P2L or headset STL Prodipe
UHF B210 DSP Duo
Use the new UHF B210 DSP bodypacks to reproduce the musicality of your instruments and turn wireless into wired!
We've added a new, high performing Digital Signal Processor (DSP) to manage the frequencies in all our wireless systems.
DSP technology gives greater wireless stability and precision, practically matching the type of sound quality you would expect from a wired system. Relish the uncompromising sound balance when you sing or play in wireless.
OPTION: can be connected to the B210 DSP bodypack
- Lavalier P2L lapel mic: a small diaphragm condenser Lavalier mic which respects the timbre of your voice and is just as effective at conferences as it is during presentations.
- Headset STL : the new Prodipe headset mic is specially designed for people on the move. It adapts perfectly to your morphology. Comfortable and light, it boasts a tailor made cardioid cartridge for singing and vocals
Connect your Series 21 mic to the UHF B210 DSP Solo bodypack:
- SB21 Sax & Brass,
- VL21 Violin & Alto,
- GL21 Guitar & Ukulele,
- BL21 Contrabass,
- CL21 Cello
System - principal fonctions:
- Transmission type: UHF
- Bandwith: 630 - 680MHz
- Frequencies: 2 x 50
- Dynamic: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz at 20KHz
- Range: 60 M
System - Transmitter:
- Power: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Sensitivity: RX < -94dBm
- Power source: LR6 (AA) 1.5V ×2 (approx. 8h)
System - Receiver:
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V S/N RATIO >96dB
- Unbalanced audio output: 1 x Jack 6.35 mm (mixed)
- Balanced audio output: 2 x XLR
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.