UHF B210 DSP Solo V2 Prodipe Wireless UHF for Series 21 mics, lavalier & Headset
Including CHF0.37 for ecotax
UHF B210 DSP Solo Prodipe Wireless dynamic Mic vocalist. Use the new UHF B210 DSP, Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology equipped, to reproduce the musicality of your instruments and turn wireless into wired! Ready for the mic's 21 series, mic lavalier P2L or headset STL Prodipe
UHF B210 DSP Solo
Combine your instrument with the UHF B210 DSP Duo for wireless sound reproduction, directly using the 21 series mic's from Prodipe, or the Lavalier P2l or Headset STL directly !
- DSP circuit
- Automatic IR search and selection of 100 available UHF frequencies
- Mini XLR connections on the UHF B210 DSP bodypack
- 1 balanced XLR output + 1 unbalanced Jack output.
- 8 B210 DSP Solo systems can be used simultaneously
- Bandwith: 630 - 680MHz
- Frequencies: 100
- Dynamic range: >90dB
- Harmonic distorsion: <0.1%
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 20KHz
- Range: 60m
- Power consumption: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Power source:LR6 (AA) 1.5V ×2 (approx. 8h)
- Power supply: AC100~240V (50-60Hz)
- Voltage: 12V
- S/N Ratio: >96dB
- RX Sensitivity: <-94dBm
- Unbalanced audio output: 6.35mm Jack
- Balanced audio output: XLR
This piece of radio equipment is designed to be used at professional musical events or similar and for radio broadcasts.
This equipment conforms to the requirements of the RED 2014/53/EU European Directive. The frequencies used are subject to license in Belgium and Germany. Before using the equipment, please act in accordance with the provisions of the law currently operating in your country.