- On sale!
PCDJ UDJ-1 USB Headphones
Including CHF0.40 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
PCDJ UDJ-1 USB Headphone for DJ. Just install the software and plug in the UDJ-1 headphones to your USB port – you’ll be ready to kick out professional style DJ mixes in a matter of minutes!
PCDJ UDJ-1 USB Headphone for DJ
From the first name in Digital DJ technology, this perfect mix of PCDJ’s elite software and professional USB DJ headphones are all you need to DJ from your own computer NOW.
Just install the software and plug in the UDJ-1 headphones to your USB port – you’ll be ready to kick out professional style DJ mixes in a matter of minutes!
The UDJ-1 kit eliminates the need to use an expensive soundcard by incorporating this technology directly into the headphones. With the power of the included PCDJ software you can ripp, play, mix, and now cue (pre-listen to tracks) with one compact solution – the PCDJ UDJ-1
- Driver Unit: 50mm
- Speaker Impedance: 64ohm±15%
- Speaker Sensitivity: 110dB±3dB
- Speaker Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Maximum Power Input: 80mw
- Cord Length: 2.2 meters
- Intel or AMD 1 GHZ Processor or above - Pentium M Intel Centrino Mobile Technology 1.6 GHz (Laptop)min.
- Celeron or Duron Processor are not Recommended
- Videocard 64 MB 1024×768 Resolution (Dual Video outputs for KJ Support)
- Windows 2000 or XP, minimum
- DirectX 9 or above
- Windows Media Player 9
- 512MB RAM (Memory)
- 130MB of free Hard Drive for program install
- 1 Available USB Port