ST83RA BK Black Electric Guitar Prodipe Guitars
Including CHF1.86 for ecotax
ST83RA BK Black Electric Guitar Prodipe Guitars. "HSS" Type, “Vintage” Influence, A basswood body of good density, SOLID BODY guitars, a vintage varnished maple neck, rosewood, ALNICO V pickups, combined with a set of Savarez ALNICO V double-coil pickups and two single-coil pickups - Check Swiss Finish: Neck, Frets, strings, complete condition READY to use
ST83RA BK Black Electric Guitar Prodipe Guitars JMFST83RABLK
The electric guitar ST83RA BK Black from Prodipe Guitars : Type "HSS" with 1950s “Vintage” Personality! and Influence,.
Building a good electric guitar at more than €1000 is relatively simple.
Making a good guitar at less than €400 is far more complicated!
Many brands too often reduce the quality of their entry-level instruments to push you towards their middle and top-range products. We do exactly the opposite, seeking out the best configurations at the best prices, while bringing together the best talent to deliver impeccable craftsmanship.
With a solid linden body, a neck in vintage-varnished maple, a rosewood fretboard for a warmer, less forceful sound, the ST83RA BK BLACK takes its place in the great tradition of SOLID BODY guitarmaking.
- ALNICO V Pickups, allied with the play of SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 strings (Ref: H50XLL).
- Pickup Configuration: a “DOUBLE BOBBIN” and two “SIMPLE BOBBINS”, with the double bobbin providing a higher output level ideal for strong saturation without interference.
Unbeatable value for money!
THE CHOICE SELECTION!
Guitarist & Bass
“The varnish’s moderately pronounced tint that protects the neck confirms the vintage influence of the PRODIPE ST83RA that benefits from top-quality modern craftsmanship. No flaws, no compromises!”
The electric guitar PRODIPE GUITARS ST83RA BK Black in detail
“Incredibly high-performing sound”!
- Composed of an “Aluminium-Nickel-Cobalt” alloy, ALNICO V pickup have several advantages:
- A reduced magnetism compared to ceramic pickups, to optimise string vibration and get greater sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups are composed of 6 separate magnets that allow us, during assembly, to choose the perfect settings for each guitar string and thus obtain a better balance.
- The “Aluminium-Nickel-Cobalt” alloy is also ideal for a warm, full and precise sound palette.
- Pickup Configuration: a “DOUBLE BOBBIN” and two “SINGLE BOBBINS”, with the double pickup providing a higher output level ideal for strong saturation without interference.
- Strings: SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 (Ref: H50XLL).
Specifications ST83RA Black
- Brand : Prodipe Guitars
- Series : Electric guitars ST83
- Model : ST83RA BK
- Body : basswood
- Neck : maple traditional varnish – Radius 9,5“
- Nut and saddle : ABS fitted
- Pickguard : three-ply ivory
- Pickups : ALNICO V, 1 double and 2 single coils
- Fingerboard : artificial rosewood
- Finition : traditional varnish
- Tuning machine : die-cast chrome
- Strings : SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 (Ref: H50XLL)
- Electronic : 5-way switch, 1 volume and 2 tones
- Bridge : standard vintage, six saddles
- Weight : around 3,70 kg