TC80 ASH Electric Guitar Prodipe Guitars
Including CHF2.00 for ecotax
TC80 ASH Electric Guitar Prodipe Guitars JMFTC80ASH. Solid American ash body, vintage varnished maple neck, open pore finish for a breathtaking result, CUSTOM pickups: single coil ALNICO V for harmonic richness and brilliance in bridge position, SAVAREZ 9-46 strings, accompanied for a bit of madness, pickup with two single coils, in the perfect tradition for a flawless versatility, Check Swiss Finish: Neck, frets, strings, complete condition.
TC80 ASH Electric Guitar Prodipe Guitars JMFTC80ASH
All our guitars receive scrupulous care in terms of wood choice and craftsmanship.
A Grand Standard that we’ve decided to revisit, with a body in Solid American Ash, a neck in matte-varnished maple, a maple fretboard for greater brilliance and snap, an open-pore finish, the TC80 ASH takes its place in the great tradition of SOLID BODY guitarmaking.
- ALNICO V Pickups, allied with the play of SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 strings (Ref: H50XLL).
Many brands too often minimize the quality of their entry-level instruments to push you toward their middle and top-range offerings.
We do exactly the opposite by seeking out the best configurations at the best prices while bringing together the best talent for impeccable craftsmanship.
An exceptional result in this range.
THE CHOICE SELECTION!
The TC80 ASH electric guitar in detail
“An open-pore finish that’s breath-taking!”
- A body in solid American ash, a wood renowned for decades its qualities of sound that give an instrument power and dynamics.
- An open-pore finish for a breath-taking result.
- In-house ALNICO V pickups, allied with the play of SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 (Ref: H50XLL).
Composed of an “aluminium, nickel and cobalt” alloy, ALNICO V pickups have several advantages:
- A reduced magnetism compared to ceramic pickups , to optimise string vibration and obtain greater sustain.
- Unlike ceramic pickups, ALNICO pickups are composed of 6 separate magnets that allows us, during manufacturing, to choose the perfect settings for each guitar string and thus achieve a better balance.
- The “aluminium, nickel and cobalt” alloy is also ideal for a warm, full and precise sound palette.
- Pickup Configuration: two simple bobbins, the perfect solution for flawless versatility.
THE RESULT! Our guitars are part of the best quality/price ratio on the market and compare to models of other brands 3 times more expensive. This is our commitment!
SPECIFICATIONS TC80 ASH
- Brand : Prodipe Guitars
- Series : Electric guitars TC80
- Model : TC80 ASH
- Body : American ash
- Neck : maple varnished – Radius 9,5“
- Nut and saddle : ABS fitted
- Pickguard : simple ply black
- Pickups : ALNICO V, two single coils
- Fingerboard : maple
- Finition : open pore
- Tuning machine : die-cast chrome
- Strings : SAVAREZ Electric Hexagonal Explosion mixed 9.46 (Ref: H50XLL)
- Electronic : 3-way switch, 1 volume and 1 tone more
- Bridge : standard vintage, three saddles
- Weight : around 3,70 kg