PL21 Percussion Salmiéri instrument mic Prodipe
Including CHF0.37 for ecotax
PL21 Percussion Salmiéri instrument mic Prodipe. A totally new range of instrument mic systems for recording all your percussion instruments live. For congas, bongos, djembes, cajons, timbales, rototoms, tambourines, tablas, batas, goblet drums, bendirs, bodhrans, toms, snare drums, tambors, surdos, talking drums, udu, steel drums and many more
PL21 Salmiéri Percussions
A totally new range of instrument mic systems for recording all your percussion instruments live. .
For congas, bongos, djembes, cajons, timbales, rototoms, tambourines, tablas, batas, goblet drums, bendirs, bodhrans, toms, snare drums, tambors, surdos, talking drums, udu, steel drums and many more.
We have perfected an electret capsule that can take up to 140dB. At that level of performance the capsule will preserve the full harmonic envelope and warmth of your instrument.
Clamp(s) and XLR adaptor are supplied for wired mic use (48V phantom power supply required). The mic can also convert to a UHF mic by connecting it to the Prodipe DSP/UHF Bodypack system (specially adapted for the Lanen 21 capsule impedance).
"Of all the components in a mic, the one that has to be infallible is the diaphragm. For the new Prodipe instrument mic range we have perfected an electret diaphragm here in France which can handle up to 140dB. And with this level of performance, our mic will preserve the full harmonic envelope that adds warmth to your instrument’s sound.
We have also spent a considerable amount of time thinking about the best way to attach the mic to your instrument. In a bid to optimise the recording environment we have designed a purpose built clamp for each type of instrument."
The top features of the PL21 Salmiéri Percussion mic
- Excellent natural sound.
- Very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB).
- UHF compatible (with Prodipe DSP/UHF Bodypack system - sold separately).
- Flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting.
- Lightweight rubber clamp specific to the instrument.
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adaptor ensures that the mic lead is properly positioned on your instrument (48V phantom power supply required for wired connection).
- Sensitivity : -47dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Max. SPL: 140 dB
- Impedance: 2.2 KΩ
- Directivity : Unidirectional
- S/N Ratio: 68dB
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 20KHz
The Series 21 instrument mic systems are also available for the following instruments:
- Guitar mic: GL21 Guitar & Ukulele
- Ukelele mic: GL21 Guitar & Ukulele
- Saxophone mic: SB21 Sax & Brass
- Wind instrument mic: SB21 Sax & Brass
- Double Bass mic: BL21 Double Bass
- Cello mic: CL21 Cello
- Drums mics: PL21 Percussions