VL21-C Lanen Violin instrument mic Prodipe
Including CHF0.37 for ecotax
Prodipe VL21-C Lanen Violin instrument mic. Violins and violas come in various sizes, so they need a fully adaptable mounting system, to develop two flexible clamps. We have chosen to use a unidirectional capsule. Clamp(s) and XLR adaptor are supplied for wired mic use (48V phantom power supply required). The mic can also convert to a UHF mic by connecting it to the Prodipe DSP/UHF Bodypack system
Micro instrument VL21-C Lanen Violin & Alto
A totally new range of instrument mic systems for on stage recording of all your acoustic instruments.
Violins and violas come in various sizes, so they need a fully adaptable mounting system, hence our decision to develop two flexible clamps.
We have chosen to use a unidirectional capsule for several reasons: cardioid capsules and their mounting can cause problems for musicians. They are also aesthetically dubious (especially in photos).
Our capsule is as close as possible to the sound source, just beneath the strings, tight against the soundboard, ensuring that the recording is richer in harmonics and more dynamic.
Clamp(s) and XLR adaptor are supplied for wired mic use (48V phantom power supply required). The mic can also convert to a UHF mic by connecting it to the Prodipe DSP/UHF Bodypack system (specially adapted for the Lanen 21 capsule impedance).
"Of all the components in a mic, the one that has to be infallible is the diaphragm. For the new Prodipe instrument mic range we have perfected an electret diaphragm here in France which can handle up to 140dB. And with this level of performance, our mic will preserve the full harmonic envelope that adds warmth to your instrument’s sound.
We have also spent a considerable amount of time thinking about the best way to attach the mic to your instrument. In a bid to optimise the recording environment we have designed a purpose built clamp for each type of instrument."
The VL21 Lanen Violin
- Excellent natural sound.
- Very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB).
- UHF compatible (with Prodipe DSP/UHF Bodypack system - sold separately).
- Easy mounting.
- Lightweight rubber clamp specific to the instrument.
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adaptor ensures that the mic lead is properly positioned on your instrument (48V phantom power supply required for wired connection).
- Sensibiliy: -37dB ±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Impedance: 2.2 KΩ
- Directivity: omni-directional
- S/N ratio: 68dB
- Frequency response: 30-18000Hz
The Series 21 instrument mic systems are also available for the following instruments:
- Guitar mic: GL21 Guitar & Ukulele
- Ukelele mic: GL21 Guitar & Ukulele
- Saxophone mic: SB21 Sax & Brass
- Wind instrument mic: SB21 Sax & Brass
- Double Bass mic: BL21 Double Bass
- Cello mic: CL21 Cello
- Drums mics: PL21 Percussions